An infrared thermometer is a thermometer which infers temperature from a portion of the thermal radiation sometimes called black-body radiation emitted by the object being measured
By knowing the amount of infrared energy emitted by the object and its emissivity, the object’s temperature can often be determined within a certain range of its actual temperature
The design essentially consists of a lens to focus the infrared thermal radiation on to a detector, which converts the radiant power to an electrical signal that can be displayed in units of temperature after being compensated for ambient temperature. This permits temperature measurement from a distance without contact with the object to be measured
1. Product name: Infrared thermometer
2. Model: WT-2
3. Measurement site: Forehead
4. Measuring range: 32.0 ℃ ～ 42.5 ℃
5. Resolution: 0.1 ℃
6. Maximum allowable error: 32.0 ℃ ～ 42.5 ℃ ± 0.3 ℃
7. Battery prompts: low battery prompts
8. Automatic shutdown time: If there is no operation for 60s, the device will automatically shut down.
9. Size: about 153 × 93 × 41mm (length x width x height)
1. This product can quickly measure human body temperature through the forehead of the human body, with simple operation and fast measurement.
2. Type of protection against electric shock: Internal power supply equipment
3. Degree of protection against electric shock: BF applied part
4. Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: Ordinary equipment
5. Degree of safety application in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen, or nitrous oxide: Equipment cannot be used in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen, or nitrous oxide.
6. Type of operation mode: Continuous operating device
7. The Infrared thermometer does not have an application part that protects against the effects of defibrillation discharge.
8. The Infrared thermometer has no signal input or signal output.
9. Rated voltage of the equipment: DC 3V.
10.Non-permanently installed equipment