Hand sanitizers are the perfect solution for moisturized, germ-free hands on-the-go. They kill most of the common germs and keep your hands clean and soft and with a choice of seasonal scents. You get cleanliness and lightly fragrance hands, and all this without having to use any water. This makes the sanitizer your defense against germs, anytime, anywhere. It also tends to be less damaging to skin because it has built-in emollients. Hand sanitizers are convenient to use especially when soap and water are not accessible. You can use it before having food at a restaurant or while enjoying some street food. It’s also a great way to keep your hands sanitized after touching toilet doors, bus handles, currency notes and other surfaces that are hotbeds of germs. Children can carry it to school and you can be reassured that they are protected from germs before having food, especially where the chance of them washing hands without supervision is low.
- Formulations of the alcohol-based type are preferable to hand washing with soap and water in most situations in the healthcare setting.
- Kills 99.9% of most Germs
- It is made with all-natural ingredients with No Parabens & No Sulfates
- Alcohol Based Spray Type Cleanser-Hence only little amount is sprayed to cover hand -compared to Gel types
- Keeps Hand Soft & Clean
- Stop the spread of germs and eliminates cross-infection
- Easy to carry anywhere.