Perfect for cutting stems and light branches up to 5/8″ diameter, with a maintenance-free bearing-drive design.
This Smooth-action Pruner features a self-lubricating bearing drive for maintenance-free operation when you’re taking on light pruning tasks. The fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes cutting even easier. Steel construction offers lasting toughness, and a handle with Softgrip®touchpoints provides comfortable use and a secure grip.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches
- Self-lubricating, maintenance-free bearing drive
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Steel construction provides excellent durability
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Bypass blade style
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8″ dia.
- Lifetime warranty