Cutting high branches is easier and faster with a sturdy, versatile tree trimming system featuring Power-Lever® technology for up to 2X more power.
High branches are within reach with the Power-Lever® Extendable Pole Saw & Pruner, which includes two different cutting options and extends up to 14 feet (4.27 meter). Unique Power-Lever® technology increases leverage to give you up to two times more power. Plus, an oval-shaped, lightweight yet strong pole reduces flex, allows you to control the direction of the cut and fits the natural shape of your hand. A unique double locking system ensures the pole stays extended for superior control. Trim branches as thick as 1-1/8″ with the sharp, durable steel pruner boasting a special low-friction coating.
- Ideal for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder
- Power-Lever® technology maximizes leverage for up to 2X more cutting power
- Includes one fully hardened, precision-ground steel pruner and one sturdy 15″ WoodZig® saw
- Oval-shaped pole greatly reduces flex, allows you to control the direction of the cut and fits the natural shape of your hand for improved comfort
- Secure double locking system ensures extended pole stays put
- Pruner cuts branches up to 1-1/8″ thick and features a low-friction coating for smooth cuts, reduced gumming and enhanced rust resistance
- Fiberglass pole is lightweight yet strong
- Replacement saw available (item 93336920K)
- Replacement pruner blade available (item 399971)
- Length: 7’–14′
- Full lifetime warrantyAssembly
1. Carefully remove saw from package
2. Remove wing nut from head
3. Align holes on saw base with tab and bolt on head
4. Attach wing nut to bolt and tighten
5. Only use enclosed fastener
1. Release flip lock and press button
2. When pole is near desired length, release button and continue to extend until internal lock clicks into place
3. Lock flip lock
4. Repeat with second lock system to fully extend pole
1. Place blade over branch.
2. Pull hand grip on rope to cut
1. Clean with mild detergent
2. Oil pivot points for smooth operation
3. Tighten loose screws, nuts and bolts
There are no reviews yet.