- Hand press brick making machine preferably suitable for Clay Bricks with Cement Mixtures.
- This clay brick making machine is comparatively cheap and durable, easy to operate and no need for electrical power. It is quick in product forming, high in product density and strong in pressing power. After remoulding, people can even stand on the brick .Consumption of materials can be reduced.
- This machine uses a mixture of soil and cement to make stabilized bricks at a ratio of between 5 and 10% cement to soil, depending on the soil type available.
- Bricks are interlocking so there is no need for mortar when building.
- Material Required: clay /mud/earth/cement/concrete