Bosch C7: 12 & 24 volt battery charger
The Bosch C7 Battery Charger is an intelligent six-stage automatic charger with great extra features including regeneration mode and power backup. Furthermore, the C7 is ideal for charging and maintaining lead acid wet, gel, AGM and VRLA/SLA batteries up to 230Ah (12V) / 120Ah (24V).
With its regeneration mode it can recover deeply discharged batteries with a constant current of 1500ma. In addition, power backup can be used to supply power to the vehicle’s electrical system maintaining the system’s setting whilst charging the battery. It can also be used as a power supply for accessories like a cooler box (12V batteries above 14Ah)
Lastly, the Bosch C7 can be used for many applications including classic cars, modern vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, boats, caravans, personal watercraft, ride on mowers and buses.
- 7.0a 12V:14 – 230Ah
- 3.5a 24V: 14 – 120Ah
Your benefits at a glance:
- Wall mount
- Suitable for Lead acid wet, AGM and gel batteries
- No risk of overcharge
- Protection against sparks
- Full protection against short-circuit & reverse polarity
- One button for ease of use
- Fully automatic charging
- Protection against overheating
- Memory function
- Charges discharged batteries
- The C7 battery charger meets the IP65 dust and splash proof standards and are certified to Indian electrical standards
There are no reviews yet.